Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Saturday 28 May 2011

Funny Work Quotes

"My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it." ~ Abraham Lincoln
 
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." ~ Robert Orben


"Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you're just sitting still?" ~ J. Paul Getty


"If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. Where X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut" ~ Albert Einstein


"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research." ~ Anonymous


"The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." ~ Robert Frost


"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early." ~ Charles Lamb 

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." ~ Homer Simpson 

No comments:

Post a Comment